Our most valuable and important assets are our experts. We believe that the only way to fight heavily funded cyber criminals today is with knowledge, dedication and expertise. That is why we hire only the brightest and hungriest security engineers and help them become even better. If you would like to be in our team please send us your CV.
Cybersecurity Expert – Ethical Hacker (m/f)
Carbonsec Ltd. is specialised in penetration tests, cybersecurity training and consulting. We believe only the best service is good enough in cybersecurity; therefore, our key focus has always been the quality of our services. Our customers are large companies in banking, finance, and critical infrastructure.
We are looking for experienced, creative, and inquisitive ethical hackers who strive to best quality performance and are eager to upgrade their knowledge on a daily basis.
Are you motivated to use your hacking skills and work on interesting, diverse, and exciting projects? Do not hesitate to apply.
What kind of profile do we expect?
We believe that every qualified ethical hacker should be thoroughly familiar with IT systems and architecture (networks, operation systems), IT security solutions, web and mobile applications, and the concept of cloud services. Furthermore, ethical hackers should be able to quickly adapt to the ongoing changes and be motivated for continuous training in the field.
Our team welcomes proactive, thorough, reliable, and responsible cybersecurity experts. Always completing projects on time and maintaining strong and lasting relationships with customers require 100 % focused and dedicated work. We expect that the candidates comply with the highest ethical standards, are well-organized, and have good communication skills.
What should you bring along?
- Thorough knowledge of information and communication systems;
- Advanced programming skills;
- University degree in electrical engineering, computer science or a comparable qualification;
- At least three (3) years of experience;
- Business-fluent English;
- Personal characteristics: reliable, responsible, thorough, inquisitive, proactive, and organized.
Being an ethical hacker requires specific expertise and skills; therefore, candidates with one or more field-specific certifications are more than welcome.
What awaits you?
- Performing penetration tests in a team of crème de la crème pentesters and cybersecurity experts.
- Independent project management, including communication with customers.
- Performing external and internal penetration tests and security checks of infrastructure, industrial networks (SCADA/ICS), web and mobile applications, as well as cloud services.
- Taking part in »Red teaming« projects.
- Performing DDoS tests.
- Preparing and executing social engineering campaigns.
As a part of the Carbonsec team you will:
- Work with the leading cybersecurity experts in Slovenia;
- Get a full-time employment after the probation;
- Be entitled to additional expert training;
- Work in a great team and positive work atmosphere;
- Have flexible organization of working times with the opportunity of remote work;
- Work in a team who likes to gather on informal occasions for a cup of coffee and chat.
For more information about Carbonsec Ltd. visit www.carbonsec.com.
If you are a passionate ethical tester and qualify according to the above mentioned criteria, you are welcome to send your CV and evidence of eligibility to HR@carbonsec.com by and including January 30, 2022. Please add the Police Clearance Certificate not older than three (3) months. The subject line of your application should be Job application – Ethical Hacker.