Thursday, 14 April 2022, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
The webinar is free and will be held in Slovenian and English.
- 91 % of cyberattacks are initiated by social engineering, precisely by phishing.*
- According to SI-CERT, data for Slovenia show that 2021 saw a 15 % increase in phishing attacks compared to 2020.**
- According to Cloudian, 24 % of ransomware attacks are initiated by a phishing attack.***
- The average ransom paid in 2020 in Slovenia was € 10,000.****
How can you act?
The most efficient protection from phishing and other social engineering attacks is the continuous training of employees. Periodical courses and lectures with real-life examples don’t do the trick anymore. Cybersecurity awareness training should be an ongoing process with unplanned attack simulations in learning materials. Carrying out regular KnowBe4 trainings can reduce clicks on malicious links by 50 %.
KnowBe4 is a new-school security awareness training platform with the largest library of training materials that can be sent by email or mobile phone (vishing). Furthermore, the library also includes learning materials as an add-on to simulated attacks. Training templates are available in Slovene as well, and you can also create your own customized templates.
Join the webinar How to make your users hacker-proof? and learn how they run security awareness training in Petrol d.d. Andrej Rakar, PhD and Miroslav Matijević will share their experience with the KnowBe4 platform.
When? Thursday, 14 April 2022, 10 a.m. to 11 a.m.
Where? Online, Teams event.
Insights into the agenda:
- Social engineering as a ticket to illegal data acquisition
- How to make a human firewall – new-school security awareness training with KnowBe4
- Use case: How do they run security awareness training at Petrol d.d., and what are the benefits?
* Source: https://blog.knowbe4.com/bid/252429/91-of-cyberattacks-begin-with-spear-phishing-email
** Source: https://www.cert.si/hitri-pregled-leta-2021/
*** Source: https://cloudian.com/press/cloudian-ransomware-survey-finds-65-percent-of-victims-penetrated-by-phishing-had-conducted-anti-phishing-training/
**** Source: https://www.cert.si/letna_porocila/porocilo-o-kibernetski-varnosti-za-leto-2020/