Test Your Staff, Employees and Procedures
The purpose of Red Teaming is the simulation of a real world attack against an organization. It is focused on “getting in” and not on finding as many holes as possible like in penetration testing.
How We Do It
Our experts concentrate on “how fast” and “how far”. Attack simulation is not limited only to applications and infrastructure. Social engineering and even testing of physical controls are also possible.
This ultimate approach shows the most transparent picture of an organization’s security: procedures, employee awareness and effectiveness of the SOC.
Our professionals have extensive expertise that enable our clients to:
- Test an organization’s security posture on real-world attacks
- Test an organization’s ability to detect malicious behavior
- Test personnel behavior if breach is detected
- Executive summary report with risk analysis
- Remediation report with recommendations for improvement
- Technical report with detailed findings
- Documentation that allows you to recreate the results
- Improved prevention and detection along with incident response capabilities.