Find missed security vulnerabilities
According to OWASP the most effective technique for identifying application security flaws is Code review. MITRE has catalogued almost 700 different kinds of software security flaws. It’s a pretty big pool of possible mistakes that developers, who are normally not taught and trained about, can make. Code review ensures that app is developed on a stable security foundations.
How We Do It
Our professionals with extensive knowledge in secure coding merge Application Security Testing tools output and when necessary manual line by line review to detect and remediate coding flaws before they emerge as cybersecurity risks. Tools alone are very helpful, but the ultimate security can be achieved only by skilled human touch.
With the help of our professionals our clients:
- Understand where are security flaws from architectural point of view
- Are able to eliminate code vulnerabilities during or after the coding stage
- Sharpen their knowledge of security coding
- Executive summary report with risk analysis
- Remediation report with recommendations for improvement
- Technical report with detailed findings
- On-site consulting