Is your domain resistant to spoofing?
Domain spoofing is one of the first steps in a cyber-attack. Why?
A spoofed domain serves as a playground for spear phishing and CEO frauds. This type of attacks is very difficult to detect and prevent, unless security awareness among you users is on a very high level.
The KnowBe4 Domain Spoof Test can help you find out whether your domain is spoofing resistant or not. The test is quick and simple, while the results might take IT administrators by surprise.
KnowBe4 Domain Spoof Test
Many email servers are not configured properly. How about yours?
- The test is simple and non-intrusive.
- The result comes in a “pass/fail” form.
- It the test mail lands in you inbox, you have a problem.
- You receive the results within 48 hours.
How it works
- To access the tool, sign up with your business email address.
- You receive an email to schedule the test.
- The tool will use the email you provided upon the sign-up to send you a spoofed message..
- If you do not receive a spoofed email within 48 hours or if the email lands in you junk folder, you domain is resistant to spoofing.
- If the spoofed email land in you inbox, your domain is susceptible to spoofing and security settings on the e-mail server should be hardened.
*You will be redirected to the KnowBe4 page where you submit the form and order the free tool.
NOTE: Not everyone is qualified for the Domain Spoof Test. The test is intended to persons in charge of email security, and not for individuals. Therefore, you have to provide a valid business address from the domain of your organization. Mail addresses registered with Google, AOL, Yahoo, or any other ISP are not accepted.
Try out other KnowBe4 free tools.