The User’s Challenge
With holiday season and shopping fever approaching, online shops invite us to buy a wide variety of products. Tourist agencies advertise budget holiday packages, fake websites and malicious messages are hiding amongst legitimate messages from providers of products and services.
How can users tell which links they can trust and which they can’t?
KnowBe4 Holiday Resource Toolkit for better user awareness
The Holiday Resource Toolkit contains a set of educational materials that train your users in recognizing social engineering and thus cyber attacks.
Stress and lack of time are often the main reasons why users act carelessly and recklessly online. Once they study the materials in the toolkit, users will be able to identify potential attacks even when under pressure of urgent purchases.
How it works
- New! Holiday Cybersecurity World Passport interactive game.
- Two security awareness training modules available in different languages.
- Resources that you can share with your users, such as an educational video, security documents, and digital signage.
- Newsletters about holiday shopping and travel safety.
- Access to resources for you to help with security planning.
*You will be redirected to the KnowBe4 page where you submit the form and order the free tool.
Try out other KnowBe4 free tools.