Challenges of System Administrators
Phishing vulnerable users is one of most common daily chores of black-hat hackers. IT experts have realised that a deliberate and focused approach to eliminating fishing attacks is just as important as an antivirus or firewall for maintaining data integrity and ensuring an adequate level of security. Continuous security awareness training has proven to be an efficient way of minimising the risk of social engineering and improving cybersecurity posture. The phishing security test gives you the initial insight into the Phish prone percentage in your organization and compares your result to other companies in the industry.
How does Phishing Security Test work
- Log in and select a malicious content template: it can be a text message, video content, fake adverts, or other types of malicious content; the range is constantly updated to reflect the current tools and content used by hackers.
- Select the landing page that will be shown to users when they perform the intended action – get phished.
- Send the messages to the selected group of recipients.
- Send the test to up to 100 users.
- Show users which red flags they missed.
- Managers get a report with the Phish-prone % and charts to share with management.
- The organisation gains insight into its safety performance compared to other organisations in the industry.
*You will be redirected to the KnowB4 page where you submit the form and order the free tool.