Build up your cyber resilience with automated penetration testing
Networks, users, devices, and applications constantly change and are exposed to vulnerabilities. Therefore, it is critical to conduct pentest frequently. Human-driven penetration testing is expensive and slow, but highly recommended after every major update or upgrade of the IT system, or at least once per year. However, the Penetra platform for automated penetration testing assures you can daily validate your cybersecurity posture and keep your guard up at all times.
The Pentera Automated Penetration Testing Platform
Pentera automated penetration testing platform continuously conducts ethical exploits based on infrastructure vulnerabilities, to deliver prioritized threat-based weaknesses based on real pen-testing achievements.
- Insight into the exploitable vulnerabilities.
- Vulnerabilities ranked by criticality in your IT system with the business impact for your organization.
- Zero installations or network configurations.
- Press ‘Play’ and get busy doing other things while the pen-test progresses.
- Exploits that ensure no disruption or interference with business operations.
- Re-test and validate your corrective actions consistently across your organization.
- See every step in the attack vector to understand the hacker’s view.
- Get a clear packaged summary of the critical remediation steps to perform.
- Rest assure that your pen-testingtechniques are the most current.
- Run penetration tests every day, week or whenever something changes.
- Clear instructions for addressing prioritized exploitable vulnerabilities remediation process.
- A complete insight into the quality of network security every day.
- Network resilience to the latest threats.
- Internal Red Team with a push of a button.
- Remediate advanced threats such as ransomware using specialized modules.