Through testing and coaching to improved visibility and response
You have ensured good security visibility, a team of security analysts watch your IT, and a specialized team is ready for an immediate response. All that is missing is a moment of truth – quick detection and response to a real cyber-attack.
Based on many years of experience in the field of offensive security and with the help of state-of-the-art BAS and APT tools, Carbonsec consultants check the effectiveness of the security program and guide SOC personnel in order to improve expertise at each stage of cyber-attack.
How We Do It
After an initial analysis of your environment, we assess which attack scenarios are most likely for your industry. Based on these findings, we prepare simulations of tactics, techniques, and procedures and test your ability to detect and respond. Your Blue Team works closely with our Red Team advisors at every stage of attack. In the event that activity is detected in a particular phase, the joint Purple Team (Blue and Red) further checks and directs the security team to respond appropriately, and if activity is not detected, our consultants help your analysts to better use existing logging, monitoring, and alerting detection technologies.
- Testing aligned with MITRE ATT&CK
- Close cooperation of teams (Red, Blue and IR), step by step
- Testing supported by the latest technology for realistic results
- Use tactics, techniques, and procedures that are relevant to your industry
- Obtaining strategic recommendations for improving technology and processes