Minimize Security Exposure in SCADA and ICS Environments
Proliferation of COTS (Commercial Off The Shelf) components such as operating systems (Windows, Linux) and hardware (x86 architecture), as well as ubiquitous IP and Ethernet connectivity in industrial control systems (ICS/SCADA) has led to a significant increase in their exposure to various threats ranging from malware to new exploitation techniques. In order to ensure a safe and secure operating environment, more and more resources have to be used to design, implement and operate various security solutions.
How We Do It
Our ICS/SCADA Assessment service enables customers to see the effectiveness of their existing security solutions and procedures, as well as provide guidelines to strengthen their defense in depth. Our experts will analyze ICS environments with the “white box” approach, which is upgraded with extensive penetration testing in a demonstration environment if possible.
Our professionals have extensive expertise that enable our clients to:
- Check organizational measures
- Check technical and operational measures
- Check security controls recommended by IEC 62443
- Executive summary report with risk analysis
- Remediation report with recommendations for improvement
- Technical report with detailed findings
- Documentation that allows you to recreate the results